1) Do not fall in love with a girl that hates her father: blood splattered on the floor, Uncle Mike leaped from the four-storey building. His wife, she took the kids. She grew up fine without a father
2) Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong: Dad never forgave Ebuka’s theft. Dad couldn’t cry at Ebuka’s funeral. He was strong.
3) You do not need closure: mother waited 7 years for her married lover. He didn’t come back.
4) Deceit and lies destroys love: reason for my last breakup, he said “You knew my father intimately”
5) Don’t give away all of you: Aunt Ore says she gave her life and her degree to her husband. He has four new wives and two more degrees.
6) Give away more of you: Uncle Olu never came home. His home is now empty